Wednesday, June 8, 2016

This is it.

Welp guys, this is it.

I kinda wish that font went even bigger than that, but I gotta work with what I have I suppose.

As I just stated, THIS IS IT. This is my last blog post. But not only is it my last blog post, it is also my last homework assignment of my undergraduate studies. WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT??
So, of course, I left it to be finished the day of that it is due because procrastination is the definition of college. I only saw it fitting. 

I can't believe it though. It feels like just yesterday I moved into the awful, unairconditioned dorm room of Geiger 2. Now here I am, watching everyone else packing their stuff in cars to be moved out by today, while I do not have to be moved out until Saturday because that is when I GRADUATE. And I will never have to move out from NCC ever again.

Where did life go?!
North Central College treated me well. I met amazing people, got to play a sport I love at a collegiate level (volleyball), survived some of the hardest classes I have ever had to take, made my mark in intramural sports, and learned all about new media and the internet. What else could I have asked for?
Well maybe better food, but at least I got food. 

Going to college at NCC was the best decision I could have made. I am extremely proud to be graduating as a Cardinal and moving on into the world to represent NCC in whatever jobs I choose to work for. I want to thank all my teachers that helped me learn things I never even thought about learning throughout college. There was some information that I really do not think I will ever use in my life, but a lot of information that I know will be very helpful in my future careers. You all pushed me in ways I did not know I could be pushed and pulled me in ways that were at times very uncomfortable, but here I am and I am now better because of it. 

I do not want to turn this into a class president speech or anything, so I will leave it at this: Thank you all for being a part of my North Central College experience. Teacher or peer, you have made some sort of impact on my life with just your mere presence, and I wish the best for you all.

And with that, I leave you with the song "Graduation" by Vitamin C.
My last homework assignment is complete. 
Peace & Blessings yall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment